- Please assemble the antenna and connect it to the transmitter through the "ANT" interface at the back. (User manual for the antenna is separated from this manual.)
- Connect your audio source with the transmitter at the "line-in" port via the 3.5mm cable, the audio source could be a cellphone, computer, laptop, DVD, CD player, etc.
- Connect the electret type microphone through the "Mic in" port if needed.
- Connect the plug of the power adapter to the transmitter through the "12V 5.0A" interface.
- Press the power button to turn on the transmitter.
- Use the UP and DOWN buttons to choose the frequency you want for the broadcast.
- Adjust the volume of the Line-in to a suitable level through the knob on the left side of the front panel.
- Adjust the volume of the Microphone input to a suitable level through the knob on the right side of the front panel.
- Use your radio receiver to check the signal reception by tuning it to the same frequency as the transmitter.
In order to avoid machine damage caused by the power amplifier tube overheating, please be sure to connect the antenna to the transmitter before the transmitter is powered on.
For FM Transmitter
- Be sure to connect the power supply that reaches the rated power of the transmitter to the ground wire.
- When the voltage is unstable, please use a voltage regulator.
For FM antenna
- Please install the antenna more than 3 meters above the ground.
- Make sure there are no obstacles within 5 meters of the antenna.
- While using an FM transmitter, it is not suitable to use the FM transmitter in an environment with high temperatures and humidity. It is suggested that the best temperature should be between 25 ℃ and 30 ℃, and the maximum temperature should not exceed 40 ℃; the air humidity should be about 90%.
For some 1-U FM transmitters, please pay attention to the internal temperature displayed on the LED screen. It is recommended to control the temperature below 45 ℃.
When using the FM transmitter indoors, please do not block the fan cooling port on the back of the FM transmitter. If there is cooling equipment such as air conditioner, in order to avoid moisture condensation, please do not place the FM transmitter at the air outlet directly opposite to the cooling equipment.
Please adjust the frequency of the FM antenna and FM transmitter to the same, such as 88MHz-108MHz.
Circuit Diagram of CZE-05B
CZH618F-3KW FM Transmitter User Manual
CZH618F-1000C 1KW FM Transmitter User Manual
Data Sheet of FM-DV1 FM Dipole Antenna
MITSUBISHI RF Transistor RD30HVF1 Description
Operation Manual of FSN80W, 150W, 350W, 600W, 1KW
Power Output Adjustment Guide for FMUSER FU-15A, CEZ-15A, CZH-15A
RF Feeder Cable RG58 Technical Specification
RF Feeder Cable RG59 Technical Specification
RF Feeder Cable RG174 Technical Specification
RF Feeder Cable RG178 Technical Specification
RF Feeder Cable RG213 Technical Specification
RF Feeder Cable RG223 Technical Specification
RF Feeder Cable RG316 U Technical Specification
Specification of RF Feeder Cable MRC300
User Manual of CZH-5C
User Manual of CZH-7C
User Manual of CZH-T200
User Manual of Feeder Cable-1-5 8'' Cable, SDY-50-40
User Manual of FMUSER CZH-05B CZE-05B FU-05B
User Manual of FMUSER FU-15A 15W FM Transmitter
User Manual of FMUSER FU-30A
User Manual of FU-15B, CZE-15B, SDA-15B
User Manual of FU-50B
User Manual of M01 Mini Wireless FM transmitter
FMUSER INTERNATIONAL GROUP LIMITED.
We are always providing our customers with reliable products and considerate services.
If you would like to keep touch with us directly, please go to contact us