- Custom Tables & Desks
- AM (SW, MW) Antennas
- FM Broadcast Transmitters
- FM Broadcast Antennas
- STL Links
- Full Packages
- On-Air Studio
- Cable and Accssories
- Passive Equipment
- Transmitter Combiners
- RF Cavity Filters
- RF Hybrid Couplers
- Fiber Optic Products
- DTV Headend Equipment
- TV Station Antennas
FMUSER STL10 STL Transmitter STL Receiver Studio Transmitter Link Equipment
- Price (USD): 3310
- Qty (PCS): 1
- Shipping (USD): 0
- Total (USD): 3310
- Shipping Method: DHL, FedEx, UPS, EMS, By Sea, By Air
- Payment: TT(Bank Transfer), Western Union, Paypal, Payoneer
Why Choose STL-10 STL Transmitter and Receiver for FM Radio Station?
Why STL-10 Studio Transmitter Link Equipment?
STL10 Studio to Transmitter Link / Inter-city Relay is a VHF / UHF FM communications system providing a high-quality broadcast audio channel with a variety of optional bands. These systems offer greater rejection of interference, superior noise performance, much lower channel cross-talk, and greater redundancy than currently available composite STL systems.
What You Should Know About Studio Transmitter Link
A studio-transmitter link (or STL) sends a radio station’s or television station’s audio and video from the broadcast studio to a radio transmitter or television transmitter in another location.
This is often necessary because the best locations for an antenna are on top of a mountain, where a much shorter tower is required, but where a studio is completely impractical. Even in flat regions, the center of the station’s allowed coverage area may not be near the studio location or within a populated area where a transmitter would be frowned upon by the community, so the antenna must be placed several miles or kilometers away.
Depending on the locations that must be connected, a station may choose either a point-to-point (PTP) link on another special radiofrequency or a newer all-digital wired link via a dedicated T1 or E1 (or larger-capacity) line. Radio links can also be digital, or the older analog type, or a hybrid of the two. Even on older all-analog systems, multiple audio and data channels can be sent using subcarriers.
Benefits You Can Not Resist
- Synthesized from 220 to 260MHz, 300 to 320MHz, 320 to 340MHz,400 to 420MHz and 450 to 490MHz
- The transmitted and received frequency can be easily set by digital front panel
- Suitable for digital audio. The subsonic over modulation and the low-frequency phase distortion are controlled by a feedback circuit in order to exalt the audio quality of the latest digital systems.
- Low THD distortion: the THD value with stereo or mono demodulated and deemphasized signals is negligible.
- Flat frequency response: due to the latest generation technology and the component's precision the flatness of frequency response is absolute.
- Low noise: the excellent signal-to-noise ratio either in mono or in stereo allows the use of this STL¡ˉs in multi-hop networks without decreasing the audio quality.
- High sensitivity: it allows to reduces the STL’s antenna investment.
- Great RF immunity: allows operating in most hostile RF environments.
- High adjacent channel rejection: obtained thanks to the excellent mechanical shielding and the precision of RF filtering.
- High-frequency stability with the internal temperature compensated crystal reference.
- Integrated LCD Display: complete diagnostic and measurement of front panel LCD displays.
- Integrated information display and protection controls: for all transmit parameters and protection for malfunction.
1* STL Transmitter
1* STL Receiver
- Frequency range: 220 to 239.99 MHz, 240 to 259.99 MHz, 300 to 319.99 MHz, 400 to 419.99 MHz, 450 to 469.99 MHz, 470 to 489.99 MHz
- Modulation: FM, +-/5 kHz peak deviation
- *Frequency stability: <+/-100 Hz
- RF output power: 0 to 15 W +/-0.5 dB
- Max reflected power: 5 W
- Harmonic suppression: <-65 dBC
- RF output impedance: 50 ohm
- RF output connector: N-Type -female
- Audio/MPX input level: -10 to +13 dBm @+/-75 KHz deviation
- Audio/MPX input impedance: 10 K Ohm
- MPX and AUX input connector: BNC-female
- Pre-emphasis: 0 / 25/ 50 / 75 us
- S/N ratio Mono: >73 dB (20 to 20 kHz)
- S/N ratio Stereo: >68 dB (20 to 15 KHz)
- Distortion: <0.05% THD @+/-75 KHz dev. <0.2% THD @+/- 150 KHz dev. (limiter threshold > 150 KHz)
- Stereo crosstalk: >60 dB (100 to 5 KHz) >50 dB (20 to 15 KHz) int. MPX encoder >60 dB with ext. MPX encoder
- Audio channel frequency response: 20 to 15 KHz +/- 0.15 dB
- MPX input frequency response: 10 to 100 KHz +/- 0.15 dB
- AUX input frequency response: 10 to 100 KHz +/- 0.15 dB
- Mains power supply requirements: 90~264VAC; 127~370VDC, full range and universal input
- Operating temperature range: -10 to 45 Celsius degrees
- Dimensions : 483 x 132.5 x 400 mm, rack std. 19”± 2U
- Weight: 6.5 Kg
Stl-10 STL Receiver:
- Frequency range: 220 to 239.99 MHz, 240 to 259.99 MHz, 300 to 319.99MHz, 400 to 419.99 MHz, 450 to 469.99 MHz, 470 to 489.99 MHz
- Sensitivity: -98 dBm at 16 dB SINDA
- Frequency response: 20 Hz to 53 KHz +/-0.1 dB
- Stereo separation: 20 Hz to 15 KHz >58 dB
- S/N Ratio: >65 dB @-40 dBm , 75 KHz dev. and 1 KHz mod.
- THD: 20 Hz to 53 kHz \<0.3%
- Selectivity: +/-160 KHz at -3 dB IF BW +/-500 KHz at -62 dB IF BW
- Image rejection: >65 dB
- Stereo audio output impedance: 600Ohm balanced
- Stereo audio output connector: XLR-M
- MPX output impedance: 10K Ohm
- MPX output connector: BNC-F
- Monitor output: >2×0.2 W stereo at 120 Ohm
- Monitor output connector: 6.3mm stereo phone jack
- RF input impedance: 50Ohm
- RF input connector: N-Type –female
- AC power: 85~264VAC; 120~370VDC, Full range universal input
- Power consumption: approx 25W from AC
- Operating temperature range: -10 to 45 Celsius degrees
- Dimensions: 483 x 89 x 320 mm , rack std. 19” 2U
- Weight: 5 Kg
FMUSER INTERNATIONAL GROUP LIMITED.
We are always providing our customers with reliable products and considerate services.
If you would like to keep touch with us directly, please go to contact us