- Custom Tables & Desks
- AM (SW, MW) Antennas
- FM Broadcast Transmitters
- FM Broadcast Antennas
- STL Links
- Full Packages
- On-Air Studio
- Cable and Accssories
- Passive Equipment
- Transmitter Combiners
- RF Cavity Filters
- RF Hybrid Couplers
- Fiber Optic Products
- DTV Headend Equipment
- TV Station Antennas
FMUSER ADSTL Best Digital Studio Transmitter Link Equipment Package for Sale
- Price (USD): 4800
- Qty (PCS): 1
- Shipping (USD): 0
- Total (USD): 4800
- Shipping Method: DHL
- Payment: Paypal
- Product Overview
- Key Features
- Why Do You One
- How FMUSER ADSTL Works
- Common Highlights
- Other Features
FMUSER ADSTL, also known as radio studio transmitter link, studio transmitter link over IP, or just studio transmitter link, is a perfect solution from FMUSER used for long-distance (up to 60 km about 37 miles) transmission of high fidelity audio and video between a broadcast studio and a radio antenna tower.
This highly integrated digital broadcasting package covers the needed studio to transmitter link equipment required by an expert radio station, including studio link transmitter and STL radio link receiver with complete front panel LCD display control system, ultra-light stainless steel Yagi antenna with high gain, up to 30m RF antenna feedline and complete accessories, which can meet the needs of all types of large and medium scale of radio broadcast stations.
Unlike the microwave STL (Studio to transmitter link), FMUSER ADSTL is more price-competitive especially for low budget buyers (with only thousands of dollars or less budget for the buying). Plus, with its excellent performance, FMUSER ADSTL becomes the first choice for a number of commercial and private radio stations.
- Saving your buying cost - Up to 4-way stereo high fidelity XLR audio signal and single-way ASI (SDI) Video signal transmission can effectively optimize your budget and avoid additional expenses: whether purchasing multiple sets of the studio to transmitter link equipment or renting expensive broadcast antenna towers.
- Discover your broadcast potential - Thanks to our manufacturing factory and expert RF team, the software-defined radio (SDR) and digital technology (encoding, modulation, decoding, and demodulation) are finally combined and provided as a complete and low cost studio transmitter link system for the public. The advent of FMUSER ADSTL helps to meet various needs of radio broadcast station operators, in terms of commercial type or private type, and has somehow discovered and developed the potential of the radio broadcast stations.
- Meet your needs only - With such an outstanding anti-interference ability, FMUSER ADSTL can easily identify and get rid of studio transmitter link interference. Of course, in exception of one of its best selling points such as anti-interference, others such as stable delivery, cost-friendly, frequency agile, and long-distance transmission had made FMUSER ADSTL the best studio transmitter link equipment for sale, which brings alike high performance and an optional buying cost for every buyer in radio broadcast equipment market.
- Make STL frequencies optional - Most importantly, FMUSER ADSTL has optional studio transmitter link frequencies (from hundreds and thousands of MHz to the highest 9GHz). Whether you need an unlicensed studio to transmitter link STL or licensed studio to transmitter link, you can put forward your STL frequency requirements and studio transmitter link equipment model requirements to our RF experts. Plus, images, videos, and instructions will be provided for free so as to avoid any loss in cost or time that may be caused by illegal personal broadcasting or any special restrictions managed by the local radio and television administrations, s.g., FCC in the USA.
FMUSER ADSTL studio transmitter link equipment is recommended If you are in any of the following situations:
- You need to reduce or avoid the excessively high cost caused by repeatedly buying affordable studio transmitter link equipment and any form of broadcast equipment rental fare (for example, renting a broadcast antenna transmission tower)
- You need an efficient transmission distance up to 60km for HD-SDI audio and video signals or a complete digital studio to transmitter link equipment for sale.
- You need to ensure the lossless quality of audio and video signal during the transmission - lossless is always preferable.
- You are looking for a quality-competitive and affordable radio studio transmitter link for sale but being unaware of the buying price, meanwhile, you need a complete system that can fully meet the needs of network broadcasting for an international broadcasting company, but still looking for the best studio transmitter link equipment supplier.
- You need high fidelity HD-SDI audio and video to be transmitted from afar (broadcast studios) for various broadcast stations (e.g., provincial FM&TV broadcast stations, etc.).
- You have prerequisites that most competitors don't, such as a wide view between the studio and the transmitting tower
1) Yagi Antenna as the STL antenna
Generally, the STL antenna is a Yagi antenna in the studio transmitter link system, which can be used for vertical and horizontal polarization, providing good directivity. Excellent Yagi antenna usually has the characteristics of excellent radio ease of use, high gain, lightweight, high quality, low cost, and weather resistance.
In this affordable studio to transmitter link package, two Yagi antennas are included as STL antennas, they will be installed respectively on the broadcasting antenna tower of the studio and the transmitting tower, and will be connected with the STL radio link transmitter (broadcast studio) and the STL radio link receiver (transmitting tower).
Meanwhile, two 30-meter long RF antenna feedlines will be connected with the STL transmitter and the STL receiver respectively on the studio tower and transmitting tower and work as a part of the radio studio transmitter link system of HD-SDI audio and video.
2) STL Transmitter and STL Receiver
The studio transmits the recorded audio and video through the STL transmitter and Yagi STL radio link antenna and is received by the STL transmitter and STL antenna near the radio engineering room and the transmitting tower.
3) Studio Tower and Transmitting Tower
In a radio studio transmitter link, the STL transmitter will obtain the audio and video signals at the studio end and carry out ultra long-distance transmission (up to 60km) in the frequency range of 100 ~ 1000MHz through the broadcast antenna near the studio (usually Yagi antenna). Then the broadcast antenna installed on the transmitting tower (also Yagi antenna) will receive the audio and video signals from the studio direction
Finally, these high-fidelity audio and video signals will be radiated to your customers by the radio broadcast transmitter and the supporting broadcast antenna.
This digital studio transmitter link has better signal tolerance and lower signal loss in point-to-point audio and video signal transmission. At the same time, it also has the characteristics of ultralow cost and ultra-long signal transmission distance.
Although with such a budget price, its excellent performance is still comparable to hundreds of thousands of dollars of the same level of digital studio transmitter link and analog studio transmitter link:
As a composite studio to transmitter link, FMUSER ADSTL can simultaneously transmit 4-channel composite XLR stereo audio signals and 1-channel ASI (SDI) video signals, which can effectively save you cost. If you choose FMUSER ADSTL, you don't need to buy STL transmitter link equipment of multiple sets and can save the rental cost of a radio antenna tower.
2) Amazing Performance
In addition to the capacity of up to 60km audio and video transmission, FMUSER ADSTL also has outstanding anti-interference ability, no accumulation of studio transmitter link interference, and can occupy a wider channel frequency band
3) Best Design
The feature of easy encryption makes FMUSER ADSTL studio transmitter links have higher transmission security and signal confidentiality. You can be 99.99% assured that your carefully produced audio and video broadcasting programs will not be lost or received by mistake (e.g., won't be received by your competitors).
4) Top Manufacturer
Thanks to our manufacturing factory and exquisite manufacturing technology, we are now the best studio to transmitter link equipment supplier around the world, all FMUSER studio transmitter link equipment for sale have become smaller in volume and quality, so it is easier to be integrated as a complete broadcast system. What's more, our expert RF team will also help to simplify the basic processes of signal storage, processing, and exchange, so as to obtain the best user experience.
5) Unparalleled Sound Experience
100% sound quality transmission and restoration using professional DSP digital audio technology.
6) Fully Reliable
just turn the system on, the studio transmitter link will 24/7 constantly work for your radio station. A routine check is all that's asked for, except for that, it will remain as reliable as always and transmit high-fidelity audio and video constantly for your radio station.
7) Lightning Protection System
FMUSER ADSTL studio to transmitter link has its own lightning protection system. You only need to connect the grounding line and leave the rest to the protection system. No matter the lightning enters from the STL radio link antenna, the audio line, or the power system, the STL radio link equipment can be perfectly protected.
Always remember to consult the local radio&TV administrations about the legal broadcasting frequency range or allowed STL radio link transmitter, etc. before picking the best radio studio transmitter link for sale.
- Optional STL System Frequencies - In order to avoid any adverse factors to your customers caused by third-party operation (such as the illegal broadcasting studio transmitter link frequencies range established by FCC Part 15 or some local radio and TV administrations), if you need customized services for some special frequency bands, for example, for the studio to transmitter link equipment in 7GHz-9GHz frequency band or 100MHz-1000MHz (note that FMUSER provides a variety of optional STL frequency bands and corresponding different STL equipment packages), please contact our RF expert.
- Complete Solution For Broadcasting - FMUSER ADSTL is highly competitive in terms of cost and performance. While the common studio transmitter links are basically divided into analog and digital radio station studio transmitter link types, and FMUSER ADSTL can be said to be the cheapest studio transmitter link.
- Much affordable - When you are in lack enough budget for equipment expenditure, this affordable radio studio transmitter link package with a cost of only thousands of dollars can easily meet your needs.
Are You Looking for These?
Thanks to our expert engineers and manufacturing factory, you don't need to worry about whether their performance will vary greatly due to different prices - even the STL package with the lowest budget can serve you pretty well. If you need more info in detail, please take a few minutes for one of our best sales STL equipment models:
|Freq Band||7 - 9 GHz|
|Broadcast range||Up to 60 km|
|Operating frequency range||100 - 1,000 MHz|
|Frequency step value||10,000 Hz|
|Frequency deviation||±10,000 Hz|
|RF transmit power||10 W|
|RF transmit power deviation||±0.1%|
|In-band residual radiation||＜- 80 dB|
|Higher harmonic radiation||＜- 70 dB|
|Parasitic AM noise||＜- 60 dB|
|Audio modulation mode||32 QAM@1M|
|Video modulation mode||15 bit/s@5M|
|Receiving sensitivity||- 78 dBm|
|RF output impedance||50 Ohm|
|RF output interface||N-head (other interfaces can also be customized)|
2) ANALOG AUDIO INPUT
|Input level||15 dBm - +15 dm|
|Input impedance||600 Ohm|
3) DIGITAL AUDIO INPUT (AES/EBU OPERATION)
|Input level||39 dBFS - 0 dBFS|
|Input impedance||110 Ohm|
|Signal to noise ratio||>85 dB (1,000 Hz, 0 dBm)|
|Distortion||<0.05% (30 Hz - 15,000 Hz, 0 dBm)|
|Audio frequency response||±0.1 dB (30 Hz - 15,000 Hz, 0 dBm)|
|Stereo separation||>80 dB (30 Hz - 15,000 Hz, 0 dBm)|
|Input signal||ASI HD digital signal|
4) PHYSICAL DESIGN AND SPEC
|Size (Transmitter)||(W) 440 mm × (H) 88 mm × (D) 450 mm|
|Server chassis (Transmitter)||19 inches 2U rackmount chassis|
|Weight (Transmitter)||13 kg|
|Size (Receiver)||(W) 440 mm × (H) 44 mm × (D) 300 mm|
|Server chassis (Receiver)||19 inches 1U rackmount chassis|
|Weight (Receiver)||4 kg|
|Heat dissipation mode||Air cooling (Forced)
|Fan noise||<50 dB|
5) SUGGESTED WORKING SPEC
|Power supply voltage||90 VAC - 260 VAC / 47 Hz - 63 Hz|
|Operating ambient temperature||-10 ℃ - +45 ℃|
|Power consumption||50 W|
Please do know that some basic configuring info of the ADSTL equipment package, such as corresponding price and interface, vary accordingly due to different equipment models. The equipment pics shown above are for reference only.
1. What is in the FMUSER ADSTL Package?
- ADSTL STL link transmitter * 1
- ADSTL STL link receiver * 1
- ADSTL Yagi STL link antenna * 2
- 30m RF Antenna Feedlines * 2
- Product Manual * 1
2. Other Available Options for Your Budget
FMUSER has also designed tens of different STL equipment packages that can totally meet your budgets! Let’s have a look:
|ADSTL-M11||2U+1U||100 - 1000 MHz||TX: 1 x L/R or AES/EBU in, 1 x ASI SDI VIDEO in||4800 USD|
|RX: 1 x L/R or AES/EBU out, 1 x ASI SDI VIDEO out|
|ADSTL-M12||2U+1U||100 - 1000 MHz||TX: 2 x L/R or AES/EBU in, 1 x ASI SDI VIDEO in||5000 USD|
|RX: 2 x L/R or AES/EBU out, 1 x ASI SDI VIDEO out|
|ADSTL-M13||2U+1U||100 - 1000 MHz||TX: 3 x L/R or AES/EBU in, 1 x ASI SDI VIDEO in||5200 USD|
|RX: 3 x L/R or AES/EBU out, 1 x ASI SDI VIDEO out|
|ADSTL-M14||2U+1U||100 - 1000 MHz||TX: 4 x L/R or AES/EBU in, 1 x ASI SDI VIDEO in||5400 USD|
|RX: 4 x L/R or AES/EBU out, 1 x ASI SDI VIDEO out|
|ADSTL-G11||2U+1U||7 - 9 GHz||TX: 1 x L/R or AES/EBU in, 1 x ASI SDI VIDEO in||12800 USD|
|RX: 1 x L/R or AES/EBU out, 1 x ASI SDI VIDEO out|
|ADSTL-G12||2U+1U||7 - 9 GHz||TX: 2 x L/R or AES/EBU in, 1 x ASI SDI VIDEO in||13000 USD|
|RX: 2 x L/R or AES/EBU out, 1 x ASI SDI VIDEO out|
|ADSTL-G13||2U+1U||7 - 9 GHz||TX: 3 x L/R or AES/EBU in, 1 x ASI SDI VIDEO in||13200 USD|
|RX: 3 x L/R or AES/EBU out, 1 x ASI SDI VIDEO out|
|ADSTL-G14||2U+1U||7 - 9 GHz||TX: 4 x L/R or AES/EBU in, 1 x ASI SDI VIDEO in||13400 USD|
|RX: 4 x L/R or AES/EBU out, 1 x ASI SDI VIDEO out|
If you're interested in more STL link equipment package combinations - of course with the best prices and top quality, then don't be hesitate to contact us! WE ARE ALWAYS LISTENING!
1. Q: Is it legal to use the studio to transmitter link system in my country?
A: It depends.
The studio transmitter link is legal in most countries. In some countries, however, the use of studio transmitter link equipment will be restricted by local administrations, you will be asked to apply for a license, submit needed information for registration, otherwise, you may be charged for a penalty on broadcasting illegally. It's going to take a little while to get away from the chaos and that's exactly why FMUSER highly suggests you apply for a legal broadcasting frequency from the local radio or TV administrations so that if you buy STL link equipment, you can broadcast legally. However, in most countries, you are permitted to use a radio studio transmitter link as you wish, no need for a license and extra pays
2. Q: Can I buy studio transmitter link IP radio ADSTL from FMUSER when I am in the Philippines?
A: That's for sure.
FMUSER is an expert manufacturer engaged in the global supply of affordable studio to transmitter link equipment, and we're pleased to have our Philippines customers on our list. You can discover all types of studio transmitter link equipment from FMUSER that varies in specific applications, from digital STL radio link to analog STL link, and need no worries about the studio transmitter link price! Buy studio transmitter link equipment of high quality and low cost? Let's talk!
Here is a list of countries to which we supply and you can buy a studio to transmitter link equipment from:
Chad, Chile, China, Columbia, Comoros, Congo, Democratic Republic, Congo Republic, Costa Rica, brother Ivory Coast, Croatia, Cuba, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Djibouti, Dominica, Dominican Republic, Timor Leste (Timor Leste), Ecuador, Egypt, El Salvador, Equatorial Guinea, Eritrea, Estonia, eswatini, Ethiopia, Fiji, Finland, France, Gabon, Gambia, Georgia, Germany, Ghana, Greece, Grenada, Guatemala, Guinea, Guinea Bissau, Guyana, Haiti Honduras, Hungary, Iceland, India, Indonesia, Iran, Iraq, Ireland, Israel, Italy, Jamaica, Japan, Jordan, Kazakhstan, Kenya, Kiribati, South Korea, North Korea, South Korea, Kosovo, Kuwait, Kyrgyzstan, Laos, Latvia, Lebanon, Lesotho, Liberia, Libya Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Madagascar, Malawi, Malaysia, Maldives, Mali, Malta, Marshall Islands, Mauritania, Mauritius, Mexico, Micronesia (Federated States of), Moldova, Monaco, Mongolia, Montenegro, Morocco, Mozambique, Myanmar (Myanmar), Namibia, Nauru, Nepal, Netherlands New Zealand, Nicaragua, Niger, Nigeria, northern Macedonia, Norway, Oman, Pakistan, Palau, Panama, Papua New Guinea, Paraguay, Peru, Philippines, Poland, Portugal, Qatar, Romania, Russia, Rwanda, Saint Kitts and Nevis, Saint Lucia, Saint Vincent and the Grenadines, Samoa, San Marino Sao Tome and Principi, Saudi Arabia, Senegal, Serbia, Seychelles, Sierra Leone, Singapore, Slovakia, Slovenia, Solomon islands, Somalia, South Africa, Spain, Sri Lanka, Sultan, Sultan, southern, Suriname, Rui Dian, Switzerland, Syria, Taiwan, Tajikistan, Tanzania, Tanzania, Tanzania, Tonga, Trinidad and Tobago, Tunisia, Turkey, Turkmenistan, Tuvalu, Uganda, Ukraine, United Arab Emirates e mirates, United Kingdom, Uruguay, Uzbekistan, Vanuatu, Vatican City, Venezuela, Vietnam, Yemen, Zambia, Zimbabwe.
Of course, if you're not from either one of the countries listed, please make sure to contact our sales team, and one of our members will provide every single step in detail to help choose the best STL link system throughout the buying.
3. Q: How do broadcasters link the studio to the transmitter?
A: You should first have a studio transmitter link and better contact radio station experts such as FMUSER.
Let's say that there is a broadcast group that bought ADSTL from FMUSER, and here is how studio to transmitter link will be working: once the studio transmitter link is ready-steady, the studio will send the audio and video to the transmitting antenna tower, with the signals transmitted by the STL link transmitter and the Yagi antenna, and finally be received by the studio transmitter link receiver and another Yagi.
4. Q: Where to borrow a radio station studio transmitter link system from?
A: FMUSER may be one of your best radio station equipment suppliers.
The microwave STL link system is very expensive among all radio studio transmitter links, so many broadcasters will choose to borrow a used studio transmitter link. Obviously, to buy studio transmitter link ADSTL from FMUSER equals almost the same price as renting a microwave-type STL link system. Maybe you need no longer need to pay for the extra studio to transmitter link system price of renting, instead, asking for the latest quotation of ADSTL seems to be a better choice. If you need more spec on ADSTL (pictures, videos, and instructions are free to use), leave your message, we will reply to you as soon as possible.
5. Q: What is the studio to transmitter link price?
A: Prices range from a thousand USD to ten few more thousand USD or even more, depending on brands.
The prices vary from studio transmitter link manufacturers and types of studio to transmitter link equipment. If you have enough budget, you can consider buying from Rohde & Schwarz. The price is about $1.3W. If the budget is not enough and still has a need for high-quality audio and video transmission, you can consider buying an affordable studio transmitter link from FMUSER. It takes only 3k-5k USD for a complete system with everything included (e.g., STL transmitter, STL receiver, antenna, and accessories)
6. Q: Which licensed microwave bands are usually used?
A: Above 40GHz is allowed in the USA.
According to FCC, early technology limited the operations of these systems to radio spectrum in the 1 GHz range; but due to improvements in solid-state technology, commercial systems are transmitting in ranges up to 90 GHz. In recognition of these changes, the Commission adopted rules allowing the use of spectrum above 40 GHz.
This spectrum offers a variety of possibilities, such as use in, among other things, short-range, high-capacity wireless systems that support educational and medical applications, wireless access to libraries, or other information databases.
However, not every country follows this principle. It is recommended to have a check on the licensed radio bands in your country to prevent any personal illegal broadcasting. FMSUER provides a variety of frequencies for the studio to transmitter link so that you are no longer limited by the special permission of the local radio administrations. The frequency bands provided by FMSUER include 100MHz-1000MHz, 433-860MHz, 2.3-2.6g, 4.9-6.1g, 5.8G, 7g-9g.
We will provide low cost studio transmitter link equipment of different models and frequency bands so as to meet your requirements. Contact our RF experts, learn more about the customized service of studio transmitter link equipment and frequency bands from FMUSER.
7. Q: How to find out if the studio transmitter link is licensed or not?
A: Turn to an RF expert such as FMUSER for help or consult local radio administration.
Before using or buying studio transmitter link equipment of any species, make sure you have contacted the local radio and TV administration to apply for available qualification certificates or provide corresponding procedures as required. Our expert RF team will assist you handling in the subsequent matters of obtaining an STL link system license - the whole process from equipment assembly to the 100% safe system operation
FMUSER INTERNATIONAL GROUP LIMITED.
We are always providing our customers with reliable products and considerate services.
If you would like to keep touch with us directly, please go to contact us